<VV> convention pics- a favor to ask

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Tue Jun 22 13:24:43 EDT 2010

Keep in mind that I want the wheels as far to the outside of the car as
possible without them hitting.... and I'm willing to roll the opening lip
etc. to increase clearance.  Ideally by my standards (for appearance) the
outside edge of the wheel/tire should be perfectly flush with the outside
edge of the car, but in most cases I wind up at least a half inch or more
inside.  I love the way nearly all the custom wheels available fit on my
lates, I've had aftermarket 14x7's on every late car I've owned.

According to the vair wheels website you just weld up one hole and then
drill the five.  You weld up one because one of the five new holes will
always encroach on one of the original holes.

I would rather keep the four lugs, but I read that going to 5 isnt that big
a deal and it opens up a LOT more options in wheels... info came Bryan
Blackwell's site which you can find here:
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (next project)