<VV> CEDAR RAPIDS IOWA

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 22 22:10:17 EDT 2010

Well day 2 is almost at an end. The VV meeting led by Seth was a blast. It's always nice to put faces to the names. Carl from Australia did a fabulous presentation on Chevrolet in Australia. He mostly concentrated on the post war years and he did a great presentation. All the vendors indoor and out seem to be doing a good business. Corvanatic and Airvair meetings were excellent as well. Somehow I have picked up some alergies that don't seem to be letting up today-my 50th birthday. Weather is a bit warm and muggy but all in all everyone seems to be having lots of fun. Talk at you all tomorrow.Now on my way to the '69 meeting.
Timothy Shortle of Durango Colorado
Enjoying CR Iowa