<VV> Power Antenna

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 26 00:12:56 EDT 2010

Is the clearance problem caused by contact with the RR wheel well?  I've not
had personal experience on this (probably others have), but it has been
previously mentioned that the power antenna would have to be tilted if
placed in the factory location.  If you want it straight up and down, it
cannot be located there.  Others are likely to have more information on
this.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (2nd in SS4 at Cedar Rapids)
"Keep the Love Alive"