<VV> '66 shoulder belts

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Wed Jun 23 07:37:06 EDT 2010

"...I'm still looking for the anchor location&#65533;of a '66  factory
shoulder belt. &#65533;MIKE KOVACS..."

Here is how it worked out in my 67:
_http://rides.webshots.com/album/574577186eZnzPj_ (http://rides.webshots.com/album/574577186eZnzPj)         The
last slide is a scan of the factory installation instructions. The are
actually two threaded bosses; a spanner is bolted across the bosses, and one
larger bolt (which comes with the belts) screws into the spanner. The  spanner
blocks shown in the pictures were manufactured by a local (St.  Pete, FL)
machinist. I believe he saved his cad drawing, and would likely  be able to
reproduce more for a reasonable fee... contact off line if  interested.

Mike Mauro
67 Factory Air, PG, 110  Coupe