<VV> EM Wheels

Byron Comp byron.comp at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 09:07:38 EDT 2010

Byran,

You say EM wheels are "not hard to find."  Can you give me a short list of what 14" or 15" will fir my '64 VT using the 4 lug drums?

Thanks, Byron

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 08:56:13 -0400
From: Bryan Blackwell <bryan at skiblack.com>
Subject: Re: <VV> convention pics- a favor to ask
To: "Ray R. \(aka Grymm\)" <vairguy at echoes.net>
Cc: VirtualVairs <VirtualVairs at corvair.org>

Hi Ray,

I must clarify.  While it is possible to do that - it is possible to do anything with enough welding rod - I do *not* suggest doing so.  No!  It is not hard to find wheels that fit earlies, if you change to 5 lug wheels you'll end up with the same problem as a late - most wheels don't really *fit*.  Keep the four lugs.

--Bryan