<VV> CarDomain- Grymm's new profile =)

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Wed Jun 23 23:44:07 EDT 2010

I've looked at some others cars and projects on CarDomain before but it never occured to me to make a profile till last night.

I went ahead and did it, put four vairs up (3 current, and one past-my first) plus the 68' Corvette that was my first classic car.

Looks like a fun thing to join in on... put up photo albums of cars and projects.. select "favorites" from among all the other folks cars and comment on all the other cars and projects folks have put up....  and get comments posted by others on your stuff.  It's pretty neat and pretty simple to use.. fast and very easy signup.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Grymm13

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (next project)