<VV> CarDomain- Grymm's new profile =)

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Thu Jun 24 10:04:45 EDT 2010

Ray:
> I've looked at some others cars and projects on CarDomain before but it never occured to me to make a profile till last night.

The first time I went on CarDomain (following link posted by someone on
VV), I was flattered and surprised but ultimately annoyed to discover
that someone had taken a picture from my Corvair-related website
(http://www.serenska.com/idealgarage) and posted it on CarDomain
........ they had claimed my Corsa as their own!  The writeup included
something like "How does everyone like my sweet ride?"

I wrote the site's administrator and asked them to take it down.

I'll be logging to see Ray's ride, in part because I know that it's a
real entry.

Steven "I saw it on the Internet so it must be true!" Serenska

'65 Monza Convertible, 110/4
'66 Corsa Coupe, 140/4