<VV> VV Membership

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Thu Jun 24 22:23:03 EDT 2010

I didn’t get around to giving Seth the information to report at the VV
meeting, but in the ~6 months I’ve been VV-chair the number of people
subscribed has fluctuated between a low of 1201 on March 15th to a high of
1210 today.  If all members were CORSA members, we would have ¼ of the CORSA
members subscribed.  I keep this data in an Excel spreadsheet.  I don’t
update it daily, more like every week or two, so it could be a few more or a
few less in between the times I check, but the trend shows we are stable.

Dennis Pleau

CORSA Virtual Vair Chair

Please visit my Photo-Blogs:

http://viewsofyolocounty.blogspot.com/