<VV> seat angle

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Fri Jun 25 03:21:49 EDT 2010

If I recall the rear end of the seat rails have two holes... one left one
right...  most likely the rear of the rail is bolted through the wrong hole.
I assume you've moved the seat forward and back to make sure the seat won't
just straighten itself out.

The left and right seats are identical, only the rails themselves are
different.. you can replace your drivers seat bottom with one from the
passenger side by just swapping rails.. I did so recently on one of my cars.

Also just for entertainments sake... I had the seats out of the 63 Monza and
disassembled...  when I put them together apparently I mixed the two bottoms
up and wound up with the bottoms swapped.. everything seems fine but the
adjuster handles are in the center of the car   =P.  So far I've just left
them that way... doesnt bother me any.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (a driver build in progress)