<VV> anyone have a spare rear grill panel and trim for an early coupe? How about a single master cylinder?

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Fri Jun 25 03:43:11 EDT 2010

The car is a 63' Monza, but I'm not all that concerned with it being 100% correct if they vary from year to year or model to model (I don't know much about these earlies yet).

The rear grill panel is missing completely, so I need the panel and the grill/trim.  Surface rust and/or a few minor dings or dents ok.

Also I need a master cylinder (single) for this car, PO removed it to replace a bad one on another car.  If I have to I'll steal the one off the 65' but I'd like to keep that car driveable so I'd rather not.  I know lots of folks have done the dual MC conversion so I figure there are probably a bunch of these laying around unused....

Last item (already mentioned a couple weeks ago) is red seat belts, if anyone has a pair of front red seatbelts in average condition let me know, I'm probably just going to get the cheap aftermarket universals on ebay but they have modernish buckles which isn't great.

If you have any of these items please E-mail me a price and maybe a guess at shipping cost.  The belts and M/C will probably fit in USPS flat rate boxes... I love those things.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (next project)