<VV> How about a single master cylinder?

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Fri Jun 25 10:07:32 EDT 2010

I'd love to go to a dual MC, I had read about that happening on VV in the
past.. it's the one early story that makes me worry a little...

Problem is it's just not really in the budget right now... hopefully in a
couple months it will be... in the meantime we need the car driveable.

Maybe I should have left the drivers front floor rust holes the way they
were so I could drag my feet on the road in the event this failure take
place  <gg>.

Ray "broke as usual" Rodriguez III