<VV> 61 Rampside spark plugs...

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Jun 25 16:54:59 EDT 2010

Harry,

Put the socket on the spark plug first, then use a flex head ratchet, 3/8
drive. SK makes a great one with a convoluted handle, model 3770 I think.
Or a universal joint adapter and standard ratchet as Bob says.

Same going back in, plug in socket and hand screw in until you are
satisfied the threads are not crossed then tighten with the ratchet.
Remember, that is not a 1/2" bolt! Just snug is good. Specs are in the shop
manual, but it is very hard to get a torque wrench on those middle plugs.

Frank DuVal