<VV> Trouble getting Corvair home from car show

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 26 00:18:15 EDT 2010

The symptom?  It runs on 5 for a while, and then starts running on all 6
again.  Usually, this happens after a stop - say like to fill one tank and
empty the other.  You start to pick up speed after leaving the station and
just about the time you realize it is not running right - then it starts
running right.

Later, JR