<VV> late model telescopic column available soon

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Sat Jun 26 08:12:56 EDT 2010

Hoping to get them today.  I went to where I thought the car was and didn't find it.. I have been told since that I gave up and turned back just a little too soon...  I'll try to find it again today and get pics.

I "should" have the car home in about a week, maybe two at the outside.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (under construction- quickie driver build)