<VV> Press Coverage:::::::::::

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Sun Jun 27 12:22:52 EDT 2010

Dan, Thank you for bringing this up. I was all over this for the past
several weeks. I sent press releases to CBS, NBC, and ABC about a month
before the convention. I received no response. I then sent press releases to
the local news stations KCRG, KGAN, and KWWL and the local papers, The CR
Globe Gazzette and the Des Moines Register about one week before the
convention. I also sent out word to KGAN and KCRG on Thurs. morning alerting
them to the change in venue for the Fri. car display. I know KCRG was at the
convention filming a news bite on Monday afternoon that I was told was aired
an Tuesday morning. And I have heard there was an article in the CR Globe
Gazette on Saturday. I wish I could have generated more interest.

Jamie