<VV> Press Coverage:::::::::::

Danforth West bonanz01 at myfairpoint.net
Sat Jun 26 19:58:58 EDT 2010

I am frankly very surprised at the lack of press
coverage of the Corsa Convention in Cedar Rapids.

Every day I do a News Search for "Corvair" on the
internet. There has been NO COVERAGE of the
convention in any news media.

Very often, the Associated Press (AP) will pick up
local stories, and they will then appear nationwide or
even worldwide. Video from local television stations
will typically be posted-up on the internet or in other
venues.....

There has been NADA.

What's up with this?

Did no one think to invite the reporters, photographers
and videographers to the Centerpiece Event of the Corvair
Community?

And even if the coverage DOES show-up in the Sunday
Paper or on Monday's TV Newscast, then what's the point?

Convention's OVER!

Not being hyper-critical, just making a statement which
might be taken into account for Next Year's Convention!!!!!!!!!!

Dan West