<VV> Seth's Loaning Car

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Sat Jun 26 19:01:16 EDT 2010

All:  I forgot about Denver back in '81(?).  He let me drive his Stinger.  I
did not beat him!

Historically Yours,
			James

Message: 3
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 17:14:38 EDT
From: Sethracer at aol.com
Subject: <VV> Borrowed car
To: hyarnell1 at earthlink.net, airvair at earthlink.net,
	virtualvairs at corvair.org

Historically, doesn't Seth ALWAYS run in a borrowed car? - Harry  Yarnell

Um -  Not really. I have brought my cars to most Western Division
Conventions, Seattle (twice), Portland, San Diego, Ventura, Denver, Ontario
and San Jose! (Okay, San Jose was 4 miles) But I brought a car to
Williamsburg, VA, all the way across the country. I usually borrow a car
when  the Convention is thousands of miles away.  If I was retired, maybe I
could take  more time to go long distances.  That is a few years away.

- Seth