<VV> Frequent posters

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Sun Jun 27 18:12:42 EDT 2010

ALL car stuff should be sent to all ... Personal stuff should be sent privately.
Ken P

*********************
"J R Read_HML" <hmlinc at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I was away for a week.

Chuck A. (and others) seem to think I "talk" too much.  He (they) might be
right.

Don't expect a "war" over this question.  We are friends and will remain so
regardless of other opinions.

Would you (VV members) prefer that I answer questions directly (privately)
to the party asking the question OR (publicly) - to all of VVdom?

Let me know.  I don't care if Pub or Priv on the response to this question.

Thanks.

Later, JR