<VV> Record Breaker

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Mon Jun 28 16:15:31 EDT 2010

Ron:  I for one am real glad you had a riot at the auto-x.

You should also be aware that your first run was a record breaker and
therefore something to brag about in the future.

As you may remember, Seth said at the drivers meeting no one has ever gotten
lost on one of his courses.  This I believe was a true statement.  He does
real good course design with good cone positioning.  I don't know how many
events he's done the course design for.  Lots is my best guess.  But...

You getting lost on your first run broke his record.  When I saw you do it,
I knew I had to mention it to Seth.  He said, "Yabut he got back on
course..."  I pointed out lost is lost, but getting back on is good.

Congratulations!!
			Historically Yours
						James

Message: 6