<VV> To Grymm Re: Yelow/Red:::::

Danforth West bonanz01 at myfairpoint.net
Tue Jun 29 16:04:10 EDT 2010

I remember a car from when I was a little boy.
It was a 1957 Plymouth Belvedere 2-door hardtop
in bright medium yellow with a white top and narrow
side-spear. The interior was dark red with stainless
door trim. Belonged to some friends of ours, and the
wife had her own money and paid half of the price.
She got to choose the colors for this highly-optioned
car, and even though it should NOT have looked good,
for some reason it was truly Striking and Tasteful and
Memorable.

It wasn't "FLY" yellow, just a nice, mellow yellow, and
it Really Worked! Dash was also red, but carpets were
black.

May I suggest perhaps a two-tone with an off-white top?

At least you won't see yourself coming and going!

Dan