<VV> on eBay : Late Model Corsa PG ?

Frank Ness aircoolvair at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 10:14:08 EDT 2010

--- On Wed, 6/30/10, Ray R. (aka Grymm) <vairguy at echoes.net> wrote:

"..Man does that stock LM auto shifter look goofy on that home made console!"

I would think that what was done with the shifter was better than destroying the dash. I don't think the Corsa dash has a cut out in the back for an automatic shifter like the Spyer dash does. Makes returning the car to a manual shift car easier. To each his own.

This same dealer had a 65 Turbo Coupe with Powerglide in it 3 or 4 months ago. I wonder where they keep getting them.

Regards,
Frank