<VV> wheel simulator

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed Jun 30 15:46:03 EDT 2010

I gave this a look see. Under American Racing they only showed one style.
Also listed body kits for Corvair...NOT! I didn't look for high pressure
radiator caps......
They gotta remove that Corvair body stripe too.
Still, it's a start. With our feed back it could be useful.
At least they acknowledge the Vair.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com