<VV> Corvairette

Rodney Spooner rodneyspooner at corvairgarage.com
Mon Mar 1 02:20:43 EST 2010

Bill Strickland wrote: " Now, if you could just put a C5 'Vette transaxle
under a '53~55 'Vette body......."

Didn't I read somewhere that the 1965 "Poor Man's Porsche" out cornered the
1965 Corvette by 1/10th of a G? So, in addition to the telecolumns,
shouldn't they also be throwing 1965 Corvair suspension under their 1965
Corvettes to make them as good as the Corvair?

Uh-oh...did I just open a new can of worms?

Celebrating the Chevrolet Corvair's Golden 50th Anniversary with pride and
trapezium.

Vairy truly yours,
RodneySpooner at CorvairGarage.com
(951) 313-8774