<VV> EM wheels

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Mar 4 10:43:43 EST 2010

No.

They are 4 on 4 1/2", the metric conversion is 114.3mm.  It's not "close enough", it is the same bolt pattern.  In fact, the guys who raced the Datsun roadsters used to use Corvair wheels because they were 1/2" wider.  For that matter, MGs and Triumphs used this bolt pattern as well.

One other note - the Datsun 6" wide wheels work ok, but they aren't quite the correct backspacing.  This doesn't matter much for a 6" wheel, but if you go wider they won't fit.  The Corolla interchange is better for aftermarket wider wheels.  I should get the set I bought on the wagon this weekend, I'll post photos.

--Bryan