<VV> Cutting Carpets- Now Dimmer Switch Hole

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Thu Mar 4 14:02:39 EST 2010

It might be easier or at least quicker to install the carpet and then feel
for the center of the button.  At that point, shove a pin or thin nail
through the carpet at the right position.  If the carpet is too stiff to feel for
the center of the button accurately, put some paint or even a wad of
chewing gum on the button to mark the right spot on the back of the carpet.  This
way, you don't need to wait for weeks.  Some of us rarely use our high
beams.

Doc
In a message dated 3/3/2010 7:55:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,