<VV> Banquet alternative

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Thu Mar 4 23:12:45 EST 2010

I actually enjoy the Banquets at conventions and smaller meets.  I don't
want any alternatives.  I will admit for a lot of years Debbie took Michael
and Steven and the Claypool kids to McDonalds for diner and then showed up
for the awards presentation.  The cost for banquets is usually pretty steep,
especially for kids who don't get anything out of it.  When I go to a
banquet, I'm not there for the food, I'm there to be with my Corvair friends
and to see who has excelled.  Good food is always a plus, but not expected.

dp