<VV> Tranny Help!!!!

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 6 18:49:11 EST 2010

IMHO, by the color, it looks like water mixed with oil. I would make 2 tests: 1.- Take a sample and let it sit for several hours. If there is water, can´t stay mixed for long and will separate from oil. 2.- Take another sample (say 1 oz.) on a suitable metal container and apply heat. If water is in, will boil (before oil) making the same sound as french fries at cooking.

If testing comfirms water, change all oil.

Daniel Monasterio