<VV> What Issue Communique?

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 21:52:35 EST 2010

Just to let everyone know the December 1985 Communique issue and all other issues of the Communique are being converted to searchable pdf documents. The magazines will be available online to CORSA members in good standing in the near future. Along with the Communique magazines, the Quarterlies, the Communiques newsletters, the Windmill newsletters, the CORSA newsletters and the preliminary CORSA newsletters will be available. There are also newsletters from the Corvair Club of America from the mid-sixties.      The project has been duped Commscan by Jamie Reinhart and there are several of us working toward making it happen. Please be patient with us as the scanning process is time consuming.      We are working on the issues systematically, but if you have a certain issue you would like to see let us know and we will see what can be done. Gary Moore
<December 1985 Communique.

<Bob Marlow asked:

<<For you long-time members and Communique collectors:

<Many years ago (mid-80s, I think), the Fitch Phoenix appeared??? <on the
<cover of the Communique.? The photo was taken, I think, at Lime <Rock,
<and I think the same issue may have featured an interview with <John
<Fitch.? Anyway, does anyone out there have ready access to their
<Communiques, such that they can confirm for me the issue date?>>

<<Corsa member since 1996
<Corsa/NC member since 1996, Virtual Vairs member
<Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on