<VV> advertising rates????

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sun Mar 7 23:31:34 EST 2010

You might have missed it, but as an advertiser (of my books) in the
Communique classifieds this really is another  CORSA world-class  goof.

In the March Communique, on page 6, stating the minutes of the CORSA BOD
meeting, it says, the BOD approved "To amend Communique advertising rates to
the  April 2009 rates, plus 15%, effective March 2010."

 But the commercial advertising rates for members is/was $1.50  per line in
2009. The rate is still the same $1.50 as shown on page 28 of  the March
Communique. So did they keep the same rate or increase it by  15%???????

Later in the same paragraph they spoke of a rate ROLLBACK (decrease???). So
 which is it??
Just who is watching the store at CORSA??????

And then they said that Pres Tim will send letters to all current and
former advertisers telling them of the new rates. I have gotten no such letter.

In fact the first I have heard of a rate increase/decrease/no change.

Regards,
Bob Helt