<VV> advertising rates????

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Sun Mar 7 23:51:29 EST 2010

Bob. The Bod had many complaints by vendors about the ad rate. The Bod
decided to lower the rate by 15% This was not the members rate but the
vendors (Clarks California Corvairs, Wolfe, etc). They had mentioned that
they saw no value in that much of a hike as their market is shrinking. Sorry
that you feel that no one is watching the store. We are trying to keep this
thing afloat so I apologize that you feel slighted.
Jason Cesana
1960 4 door 700
Bay State Corvair Club 2007
Eastern Director CORSA