<VV> advertising rates????

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Mon Mar 8 21:11:24 EST 2010

Bob

To clarify -- The DISPLAY advertising rate was raised by 30% or more (for
some sizes) in early 2009.  It had been years since they were last increased
and inflation did not take a break.  The amount proved to be too much.  The
board decided to reduce that 2009 rate increase to just 15%.  Effectively
reducing the the then current rates by 15%   The new rats are listed on p6.

The Classified ad rates -- individual and commercial  -- have not changed in
well over 5 years.  With inflation factored into the equation,  the
commercial classified ad rate has been steadily declining for years and will
continue to do so.

tim mahler