<VV> advertising rates????

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Mon Mar 8 10:41:34 EST 2010

Bob, I believe you are right in the fact that the minutes printed in the
communique were a little sketchy. We ( the Board) were told the commercial
advertising rates instituted last year were to high so we lowered them. I
hope this helps all our commercial advertisers out. The website is being
dealt with but it is a complicated process. I am continuing to push for
three tiered membership which does include a tier without a Communique. I
will not go into a lengthy discussion about the validity of this tier at
this time. When my complete plan is finished I will prove to you why this
will be possible and justified. If I try to explain it to you in little bits
and pieces it will make no sense. Until then I am sorry you will just have
to be patient. It may be another 4 to 6 weeks before I get the plan
completely done.  I have written two 6 page versions already and continue to
modify and meld them. When I complete the full plan I will post it to get
everyone's reaction.

Again Thanks for your input

Jamie Reinhart
CORSA Central Director