<VV> CORSA Members on the Internet

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 21:55:52 EST 2010

Dennis,

That may be, however we're still depending on generalizations and WAGs
unless a survey is undertaken. If undertaken, I think the usage percentage
may surprise CORSA's BoD. You have to keep in mind that Corvair owners are a
handy, what-the-heck-let's-try-it bunch and more likely to be internet
adopters despite ageing.

If the survey shows otherwise, it strengthens the argument for a
multi-tiered approach to membership dues and Communique mailings. As an
alternative, leave the dues as one flat rate, but allow those (like myself)
who don't give a whit for the printed copy of the Communique to receive it
electronically only. I save my local club postage & handling that way, as I
get the newsletter via email only at my request.

jcp