<VV> CORSA Members on the Internet

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon Mar 8 22:16:43 EST 2010

I believe the survey of CORSA members a couple of years ago asked about
internet usage, but I don't remember the results.  In hindsight, allowing
people to respond on the internet, probably skewed the numbers up.

dp

P.S. my 85 year old father and my girlfriends 80 year old father are on the
net everyday