<VV> Communiqué on CORSA Website as searchable / copyable text ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProPer.com
Tue Mar 9 01:07:42 EST 2010

I think one great think would be a 'searchable text' (or even HTML version
of the Communiqué, so that members could store it on their computer, delete
stuff, edit and annotate the rest, etc.

I like the 'hard copy' CC's since I'm a hard copy kinda guy (I even print
out emails and read them, or copy 'n paste the good ones into documents to
save and search for things later)

But I really think the Internet can be a great resource (Gee, I must be the
first person to ever say that, right ?)

Post the Communiqué on the web site for an access fee, or a reduction if the
'hard copy' is opted out and members can copy 'n paste what they want into
their own local treasure trove / database ?