<VV> Corsa Members on the Internet

John O'Shea jco99 at cox.net
Tue Mar 9 06:35:00 EST 2010

Glad to see a number of responses to my question about CORSA members using the internet.  As Jay Pitchford said in his response, we might be surprised at the number of internet users.

Here in Las Vegas our Vegas Vairs chapter adopted the internet option for our newsletter last year.  Most of our members opted for internet delivery, but we continue to print and mail the newsletter to  those who prefer it that way.  Our newsletter costs have been dramatically reduced.

A number of responses to my question noted that older Corvair people don't use the internet.  Just for the record I'm 75 and still kicking!  I was out cruising a few days ago in my red 1965 Corsa convertible with the top down getting good looks and making young kids jealous!

Thanks for the replies.