<VV> CORSA Members on the Internet

John Beck jb30343 at windstream.net
Tue Mar 9 13:24:24 EST 2010

Interesting data to have but I think the real question lies in the
difference between people who can't have access to e-mail and the
internet and those who choose to not have access.

I'm currently President of an international, non-profit organization of
Search Dog Handlers.  We have moved most of our communications online.
We save a lot of money and many of our members prefer it.  We do have a
very small percentage of members who don't have internet access.  We
treat them as a separate class and try to get them the important stuff
by paper mail.  They accept the fact that they don't get information as
fast as the rest.  If they wanted to change that they would get an
internet connection.  We have one Board member with no internet access.
We call him on the phone when necessary.  During my five years as
President, this is one of the few issues that hasn't generated any major
complaints.  --J.B.