<VV> Communique and the Internet

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 20:43:19 EST 2010

   Back on the 80s, my only way to be in touch with Corvairland was the Communique which I received each month like Christmas gifts by a kid. Today, if the Communique arrives or not (some are lost on transit) lost importance as most of my interests in Corvairs are full filled thru the net (instantly !). I am pretty sure we are no more on the 20th century but on 21st. I have 250-300 Communiques and still don't know what to do with them.
   I totally agree with those who think that the Communique should go back to quarterly paper editions. I don't agree with the costly monthly edition which caused (IMO) dues increase. With so much info thru the net... who needs (except paper collectors) the Communique in the current way ?
   Just my very perssonal opinion

Daniel Monasterio
(almost 70 but enjoying 21st century)