<VV> CORSA Members on the Internet

Ken Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Tue Mar 9 22:36:49 EST 2010

Just my point of view.

To me the Communique is the physical symbol of my connection to CORSA.  My cars are the physical reality of my connection to the Corvair.

My cars will always be the reality of my connection to Corvairs.  Without the magazine, or with a diminished magazine, my connection to CORSA diminishes.

I speak for no one but myself.  Others may share, or not, my perspective.

Ken
'66 Corsa Convertible 140/4
'66 Corsa Monza Sedan 110/PG