<VV> CORSA Members on the Internet

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Mar 10 00:57:14 EST 2010

It's the only part of CORSA that I miss, other than my fellow enthusiasts.
However, 45.00 a year for a magazine subscription is pretty steep.  If it
does have to go bi-monthly (and I've anticipated it for some time), it's
REAL steep. Ken's right about economies of scale.

But it is a quality magazine, and the club should be justly proud of Mike
and Harry's renditions.

Hank