<VV> Hosting Services

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Mar 10 08:15:20 EST 2010

A couple of points:

 - Unless you get a hosting plan with root access, no, Bryan can't do what he does.  So you're not getting it for $10 a month.
 - Other than the large staff (of questionable skill level), we already have those things.  In fact, I'd put what you can actually recover from my backups up against most of the hosting plans.  Ever ask your provider for one file?  The plan that will get you that is again, not $10 a month.

I do IT for a living, I'm quite familiar with requirements and cost analysis.  You may decide you don't need these things, so a better question is what does CORSA need?  How much does *that* cost?

BTW, if any of the projects in the pipeline come to fruition, we'll need a fair amount of storage.  I'd round it off to 100 GB, just to not have to worry about it.

--Bryan