<VV> front cross member

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 10 10:53:50 EST 2010

PB Blaster (lots of it) on all the places you can get it into. Heads of bolts, threads, surfaces,washers, etc. Then let it set for a day and go back and reapply it all over again. This stuff works wonders and is found at most flaps.
Timothy Shortle of Durango Colorado
currently enjoying warmer weather in Fountain Hills,AZ