<VV> PARTS CLEANING

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Mar 10 11:11:42 EST 2010

not sure why it took so long for me to try out the harbor freight gem
tumbler.. but now i am hooked!  it does a very nice job cleaning hardware.  i
use a small soap scoop of carbide in it with a touch of vinegar to clean the
rust.  stuff comes out looking new after about 12 hours. it now sets in my
window churning away hour after hour cleaning my most used hardware. i rinse
in  my parts washer , so maybe a touch of oil gets on them .
it looks like not much more wire wheeling small stuff in my future.
regards, tim colson