<VV> Membership poll

Robby vintagevwbeetles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 10:42:10 EST 2010

You said:

 Therefore CORSA will need a vehicle to communicate with it's members and
it's non CORSA chapter members in between issues. Either through e-mail or
the website.

So how will you communicate with those non-chapter members between issues if
you aren't sure they have email/internet access?  So would it not make a
difference if they have access as well?  It sounds like you are leaving them
out to dry.  I am not a chapter member (no chapter close to me) and
fortuantely have internet/email access but what if I didn't? Would I be left
out of the picture between the issues?

Robby