<VV> ya want paper or plastic? was: Communique and the Internet

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 11 13:41:21 EST 2010

The problem is, I wasn't looking for anything on the Guild. I wasn't even intentionally looking for terminology explainations. I just *happened* to stumble over it, and recognize that it was something I wanted for usage elsewhere. THAT is why even a "computer searchable" computer program STILL can't compete with a paper manual/magazine. You just can't do that on a computer. I told you, computer geeks can't comprehend this aspect of having a paper product in hand.

-Mark