<VV> Telescoping Columns Revisited: What they're NOT worth

Larry Shapiro lashap at cox.net
Thu Mar 11 13:51:00 EST 2010

I don't agree at all.
In every Corvair I have ever driven for a long period of time,I have
installed a telescopic.
I am tall,and it is a must for me.

One of those non sold units was mine..and it IS worth more than I am asking.
Sometimes people beg me to find a nice one,and they are hard to find.
I will buy everyone I can find at the prices some of you think they are only
worth :)
Larry
                       LS Rare Coins
 Buying and selling gold and silver US coins.
                        310-710-2869
                www.LSRareCoins.com