<VV> Did we forget we were Revolutionary's?

Scott Howey snddrafting at charter.net
Thu Mar 11 14:27:15 EST 2010

 All this talk and heated discussion is a good thing. It makes me very
optimistic for CORSA's future. We need a good Revolution once in awhile
to get us off our complacent rumps. It shakes things up, gets people
involved. This year and the next are going to be very exciting. Our cars
began a Revolution that we still carry on today as owners and
enthusiasts of the Revolutionary Corvair. Have we forgotten this? I'm
ready for it, are you?

Scott Howey
Inland Empire Corvair Club
CORSA
CorvairForum.com (where)...the Revolution Continues