<VV> LOOKING FOR COMMUNIQUE ISSUE NUMBER

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Fri Mar 12 00:23:27 EST 2010

At 02:46 PM 3/11/2010, J R Read_HML wrote:
>I think (not certain) it was at the '01 convention.  You might check the Aug
>or Sept issue for pics.
>
>And Mark, I agree that I would not want to be without the paper version of
>CC even if online becomes the norm.
>
>Later, JR

...when Bryan gets the server configgered that issue is gonna be
available in PDF... along with the rest of the 1984 Communiques (and
'85 and '86).   ;)   By the way, all of them were scanned from paper
Communiques... :)

That thing is a uniquely done vehicle.   I'd given some serious
thought to nabbing it myself but I have too many projects to do here
already.

tony..