<VV> Contacting ALL members between QCs

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 11 17:35:27 EST 2010

Hi Matt,

Your # 2 item does not mention HOW the contact is made?  Phone?  I see many
members with either NO or possibly un-listed phones in the 2009 membership
roster.  The directors will foot the bill for the calls - including the
overseas ones?

I'm not saying this won't work, but it might be a bit harder to accomplish
than the way you paint the picture.

Later, JR