<VV> Corsa Paper or Internet?

Bruce brucea at wildblue.net
Fri Mar 12 12:05:36 EST 2010

In my humble opinion, To me,The Communiqué & the mailing list are  the most valuable  benefits of Corsa membership. I read the VV nearly every day, and save the Communiqué to savor and go over often. That being said, how do I get them?   Not everyone has and uses Internet and E mail as I do.Since I live in a very thinly populated part of the Country ( SD), Not only do we have very few people, there are even less Corvair cars and there are no local chapters in a reasonable distance and first hand contact with others interested in Corvairs is very limited. (In the past year I have shown in 4 car shows, and am always the only Corvair.) So I need to be able to access Corsa through Mail and internet. BUT! I will probably NOT be considered since I have no local chapter affiliation. How are we who may fall through the cracks being counted/ considered?
 They may be , those who do not have Internet access, those  who are not Chapter members, or those enthusiasts who are not interested in either of these, but avidly active in their hobby.
...,Bruce  63 Monza Conv.